This Adam Equipment EBL 164e Eclipse Precision Balance offers high weighing precision with its external menu-driven calibration system. It allows laboratory technicians to conduct a wide variety of weighing applications for both solid and liquid materials. The balance comes with a wipeable and sealed touchscreen keyboard with non-pressure backlit keys.
This allows users to conduct their weighing applications with their bare or gloved hands. Alternatively, they can use as stylus. Once they have achieved their weight results, they can print GLP-compliant reports after each calibration, which includes the date, time, scale number and confirmation of calibration.Features and Benefits:
- Strong metal housing protects internal components against harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against spills and dirt
- RS-232 and USB interfaces offer fast communication with computer, printers and other devices
- Multilingual display permits use in environments where multiple languages are spoken
- Security password protection prevents unauthorized access
- Built-in capacity tracker in the display monitors possible overload conditions
|Brand||Eclipse Precision Balances|
|Dimensions||8.7"x13.4"x13.5" / 220x340x344mm (wxdxh)|
|Net Weight||12.1lb / 5.5kg|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EBL 164e|
|Pan Size||3.5" ø / 90mm ø|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||3 Year|
|Units of Measure||g, mg, ct, GN, dr, oz, ozt, dwt, mm, tl.T, tl.H, tl.S, ti, T, custom unit|
|Operating Temperature||15° to 35°C / 59° to 95°F|
|Power Supply||18VDC 830mA adapter|
|Construction||Extruded aluminum base with a die-cast aluminum case|
|Electrical Safety Mark||CE, cUL|
|Display Digit Height||0.9" / 24mm|
|Technical Highlights||Backlit display|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here