The Adam Equipment EBL 214e Eclipse Precision Balance offers many features that will help laboratory workers produce high quality weighing results. It comes with an easy-to-read display that reads in English, French, Dutch and Spanish. Password protection prevents unauthorized use. The safety eyelet prevents injury during the weighing process. Users can set the weight to read in a wide variety of formats, such as grams, grain, Tael and more.
This balance offers standard RS-232 and USB interfaces, which makes it convenient to pair with a computer or other device. The technician can print their data to meet GLP compliance requirements.Features and Benefits:
- Illuminated capacitive touch keypad provides responsive operation
- Sealed keypad resists dirt and spills and is easy to clean
- Adjustable feet and level indicator ensures a stable environment for optimal weighing resultsNumber of Intervals n=: 2100000
- A built-in capacity tracker displays on the screen for easy monitoring of possible overloads
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking that meets GLP regulations
|Brand||Eclipse Precision Balances|
|Dimensions||8.7"x13.4"x13.5" / 220x340x344mm (wxdxh)|
|Net Weight||12.1lb / 5.5kg|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EBL 214e|
|Pan Size||3.5" ø / 90mm ø|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||3 Year|
|Units of Measure||g, mg, ct, GN, dr, oz, ozt, dwt, mm, tl.T, tl.H, tl.S, ti, T, custom unit|
|Operating Temperature||15° to 35°C / 59° to 95°F|
|Power Supply||18VDC 830mA adapter|
|Construction||Extruded aluminum base with a die-cast aluminum case|
|Electrical Safety Mark||CE, cUL|
|Display Digit Height||0.9" / 24mm|
|Technical Highlights||Backlit display|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here