The Adam Equipment EBL 254e Eclipse Precision Balance offers external menu-driven calibration that allows lab technicians to program custom weighing solutions that meet their needs. Standard applications include percent weighing, check weighing, piece counting, and much more. This balance can weigh both solids and liquids with a high level of precision.
Once the calibration is complete, the technician can print out a GLP-compliant report that features the time, date, scale number and calibration confirmation. Automatic temperature compensation keeps the heating process at an optimal temperature throughout the calibration process. The easy-to-read LCD display comes with four languages.Features and Benefits:
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan makes for fast and easy cleaning
- Robust metal housing and overload protection prevents damage to internal components
- Illuminated capacitive touch keypad provides responsive operation
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize the effects that vibration and other disturbances may have on weighing results
- Built-in capacity tracker displays on-screen for easy overload monitoring
|Brand||Eclipse Precision Balances|
|Dimensions||8.7"x13.4"x13.5" / 220x340x344mm (wxdxh)|
|Net Weight||12.1lb / 5.5kg|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EBL 254e|
|Pan Size||3.5" ø / 90mm ø|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||3 Year|
|Units of Measure||g, mg, ct, GN, dr, oz, ozt, dwt, mm, tl.T, tl.H, tl.S, ti, T, custom unit|
|Operating Temperature||15° to 35°C / 59° to 95°F|
|Power Supply||18VDC 830mA adapter|
|Construction||Extruded aluminum base with a die-cast aluminum case|
|Electrical Safety Mark||CE, cUL|
|Display Digit Height||0.9" / 24mm|
|Technical Highlights||Backlit display|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here