Universal lab balances often have only limited options for adaptation to special workflows in laboratories. Usually, a situation results where SOPs have to be modified to work around the balance functionalities available. Sartorius Cubis balances overcome these limitations. They are the first laboratory balances that not only can be seamlessly integrated into your individual workflows. Thanks to a wide selection of accessories and mechanical components for extended options, these balances can also be adapted to your weighing containers and workplace conditions better than any other balance. In addition to aspects strictly involving metrological specifications, preparing for and performing a weighing procedure and meeting the relevant regulatory standards are gaining ever-increasing importance. With the Q-Guide user interface, work tasks are not only faster but Q-Guide eliminates the need for the user to follow time-consuming working steps. The Q-Guide is designed so that the user only ever sees what is needed for carrying out the task at hand. Once a task has been defined, Q-guide guides the user interactively through the settings and hides information that is not relevant.
•The Sartorius analytical balance is a type of lab balance that uses monolithic weight cell technology.
• It is used for measuring and analyzing the mass of objects in laboratories.
• Prices for these balances vary depending on features, accuracy, and other factors.
Also, Check out Sartorius MSA36P-000-DH Cubis High-Capacity Micro Balance, 36 g
|display||High-resolution color TFT, touch screen|
|material||PBT, Stainless Steel, Glass, PVC|
|power||100/240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.