Condition: like new, in original box;
100% Satisfaction from our clients!
Warranty: Six (6) Month Covering Parts and Labor
The Ohaus MB120 delivers reliable functionality and precision, and is easy to operate and clean, allowing you to test more samples in less time! Its touchscreen display is very easy to read and understand because it comes with an icon-driven menu navigation system. Even newbies will feel comfortable using this analyzer. Prevent them from modifying your settings by using the Three-Level User Management system. Four mechanical keys provide fast one-step operation. The USB and RS232 ports provide you with quick connections with a flash drive or your PC. Cleaning couldn’t be easier with its removable heating chamber components and stainless steel drying pan. This unit is used, but in very good condition.
- Advanced Functionality for Professional Moisture Analysis
- Precise and Fast Results with Halogen Heating Increases Efficiency in the Lab
- Easy Tool-Free Cleaning and Intuitive Operation with the Icon-Driven Menu Navigation
- Test a Wide Variety of Materials for a Range of Applications
- 100 Methods Library Makes Testing Faster
- Store up to 1000 Results for All Methods for Statistical Analysis
- Three-Level User Management
|communication||USB host x 2;USB device;RS232|
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|pan-size||3.5 in (90 mm)|
|power||115 v, 60 Hz|
|temperature-range||40 ¡C Ð 230 ¡C|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||Six (6) Month Covering Parts and Labor|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.