The Ohaus MB27 is an ideal machine for moisture analysis. It features a good combination of durability, sleek design, and precise functionality. Overall, this model provides consistently accurate results for various moisture analysis applications and purposes. It also comes with a relatively large capacity, making it ideal for applications that measure up to 0.001g such as food, pharmaceutical products, agriculture, and chemicals. You don't need any training to operate the Ohaus MB27 because all you need to do is to press and hold the button to set the drying process in motion.
The Ohaus MB27 moisture analyzer is also great for those operators who do routine tasks. It has a sleek compact design to take up less space making it easy to clean, maintain and repair. This device is versatile, extremely easy to use, and applicable to a variety of moisture analysis tasks. It is the highest quality moisture analyzer at an incredibly affordable price.
This unit is designed for use with halogen heat sources and has an ABS housing. It comes equipped with a metal pan support, as well as an in-use cover! So if you're looking for an affordable moisture analyzer that is both high quality and easy to operate, the Ohaus MB27 Basic moisture analyzer is a perfect choice.
- Maximum Capacity - 90 g;
- Metal Pan Support, Metal Pan Handler, Halogen Heating;
- 3 shut off criteria (manual, timed or auto), 1 standard heating profile, 50° to 160° C heating range (5° C increments);
- High quality durable construction, Large backlit LCD display;
DSC offers temperature calibration and preventive maintenance contracts to keep your ohaus mb27 moisture analyzer up and running like new. Inexpensive maintenance can be performed on-site or in our service department. Also, Check Out More Calibration Kit, Temperature by A&D
Temperature kit sold separately.
Balances vs Scales: Which One Should You Get?
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|pan-size||3.5 in (90 mm)|
|power||AC Adapter (Included)|
|temperature-range||50 ¡C Ð 160 ¡C|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.