This is a USED unit. This unit does NOT come with the original packaging. No hard copy of the User's Manual. Copy of the Manual in PDF file will be emailed to the customer. (Call 818-988-7499 to confirm actual condition of the unit).
The Ohaus MB35 (Demo Unit) Moisture Analyzer is designed to quickly, effectively and affordably measure moisture content. That makes it perfect for applications in the pharmaceutical, chemical and research industries. Its versatile and rugged design allows it to handle continuous operation, making it suitable for the food and beverage, quality control, environmental and many other applications. Enhanced heating options allow for fast warm-ups. Standard, Ramp and Step options provide you with three ways to achieve accurate results for your samples. Use the software to set your heating requirements, the auto shut-off options and more.
- Halogen Heating Technology
- 0.001g, 0.01% Readability
- Powerful Software
- Large Backlit LCD Display
- Multi-Language (English, Spanish, French)
- GLP Compliant Format for Printed Test Results
- RS232 Port
- Compact Size (8.5” x 14.5”)
|custom-stock-status-message||Call for lead time|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||Sixty (60) Days Covering Parts and Labor|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.