This is a "Self Help" unit. Meaning that at this price, it does NOT come with any parameter setting support for plastics or resins. (Optional Assistance available for additional cost). You save the money because you do the work establishing your own parameters.
This model is for customers that are already familiar on how this unit works, and have independently confirmed that this will work for all their intended applications.
DSC33P Low Moisture Analyzer (For Plastic Resins)
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, Ratio, g|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||One (1) Year|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.