The A&D HL-3000LWPN Washdown Compact Scale is easily washable and has a stainless steel body. This unit is so durable that is able to be submerged in water and still work at a high level; this also eliminates the problem of the scale being exposed to a wet environment. Overall, it is built to endure the toughest industrial and commercial facilities with a variety of harsh conditions.
|battery||Approx. 100 hours (manganese type), 200 hours (alkaline at 20ºC / 68ºF)|
|net-weight||Approx. 2 lbs / 870 g|
|operating-temperature||-10°C to 40°C / 14°F to 104°F, less than 85% RH (no condensation)|
|pan-size||6.8 x 5.4" / 170 x 137mm|
|power||6 "AA" size batteries (not included) or FV-05 AC adapter (option)|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.