been used for demo purposes
This MB45 offers a high level of operating convenience and functions that will help you produce accurate measurements for a wide variety of samples. Its fully programmable front panel controls makes it very easy for novice to experienced users. Ergonomic operating controls and a large, easily readable display creates a comfortable working environment. The MB45 features an extremely rugged design that is chemical-resistant. Built-in functions for manual, automatic timing, printing intervals, custom units and drying profiles provide you with plenty of flexibility in how you use the analyzer. You can also set step heating levels to accommodate whatever samples you need to measure.
- Twice as fast as IR Moisture Analyzers
- Fully programmable with front panel controls
- Ergonomic operating controls and a large, easily readable display
- Easy to follow venues for simplified operation
- Built-in library stores up to 50 samples, complete with setup parameters and statistics
- Built-in RS232 communication interface
- Display contains all test data during drying process
- Includes a variety of accessories (disposable pan liners, calibration mass, temperature calibration kit, interface communication cables, printer and a security device)
|Manufacturer Part Number||MB45|
|Results Readability||0.01% Moisture|
|Units of Measure||%Moisture, %Solids, %, Regain, g|
|Pan Size||9.0 cm|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||6 Month covering parts and labor|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here