|Manufacturer Part Number||MB45|
|Results Readability||0.01% Moisture|
|Units of Measure||%Moisture, %Solids, %, Regain, g|
|Pan Size||9.0 cm|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||6 Month covering parts and labor|
The Moisture Analyzer offers a high level of operating convenience and useful functions to make accurate measurements. The Moisture Analyzer has the following features:
- Up to twice as fast as IR Moisture Analyzers.
- Fully programmable with front panel controls.
- Extremely rugged and chemically resistant construction.
- Ergonomic operating controls and a large, easily readable display.
- Easy to follow menus for simplified operation.
- Built-in functions for manual, automatic timing, printing intervals, and custom units.
- Built-in selectable drying profiles.
- Able to set step heating levels to accommodate a variety of sample types.
- Built-in library stores up to 50 samples complete with setup parameters and statistics.
- Built-in RS232 communication interface.
- Any of five languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian) are selectable on the display.
- Display contains all test data during drying process.
- A variety of accessories includes disposable pan liners, calibration mass, temperature calibration kit, interface communication cables, printer, and a security device.
Returns and Refunds
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here