|linearity||±0.1 g / ±0.02 g|
|operating-temperature||5°C to 40°C / 41°F to 104°F, RH less than 85% (No condensation)|
|output||GX-04K (Comparator Output) and GX-06K (Analog Output) replace standard RS-232C port. Only one option per balance.Use the GX-07K optional water proof RS-232C cable, in order to use the standard RS-232C Iinterface for water and dust proof (IP65)|
|pan-size||8.3 x 10.6" / 211 x 269mm|
|units-of-measure||g, kg, oz, lb, lb-oz, ozt, dwt, ct, mm, GN, pcs, %, custom|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||5 Year Warranty|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.