MicroFunnel filter funnels provide an easy squeeze separation of the funnel from the base, preventing membrane disruption and eliminating any twisting motions that can tear membranes or result in RSI. The base of the funnel can easily convert to a Petri dish for culturing using the provided funnel lid. Alternatively, the membrane can be easily removed for placing on a separate agar dish.
MicroFunnel filter funnel units are available with a range of microbiology membrane filters. Pall’s mixed cellulose ester GN Metricel membrane has set the standard worldwide for meeting stringent microbial regulations.
Certified: Each lot is certified for microbial analysis to provide added assurance and reliable results with self-serve certificates and other regulatory information available online.
Single-use: Prevent cross-contamination with individually bagged, disposable units that are gamma-irradiated, and avoid the need to clean, package and sterilize.
Easy to Use: Unique squeeze separation of cylinder from base allows easy access to membrane for simple removal for culturing on agar or broth.
Accurate sample measurement. The 100 mL funnels are marked in 10 mL increments, including a 100 mL increment marked completely around the funnel for higher visibility.
Confidence: With gamma irradiation, there is no potential toxic extractables sometimes present with EtO sterilization and molded-in measurements on the inside of the funnel ensure all liquid is filtered and reduces the possibility for false negatives.
Convenient: Ideal for last-minute samples at the end of a day or work week. Maintain a supply of MicroFunnel filter funnels in case the autoclave breaks down and reusable hardware cannot be sterilized.
|GN-4 Metricel membrane mixed cellulose ester
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.