MicroFunnel ST filter funnels offer an alternative to costly closed-system sterility testing when using an isolator or containment suite.
Available with 0.45 μm GN-6 Metricel membrane or low binding Supor membrane, providing a choice for sterility testing applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
Supor membrane is ideal for testing antibiotic solutions.
Double bagged packaging ensures easy transfer through airlock.
Simple squeeze separation design makes membrane retrieval easy.
Volume graduations are clearly marked to make it easy to measure your sample volume, including +/- 2% accuracy at the max volume
Meets requirements of U.S., Japan, and European Pharmacopeias for sterility testing.
|GN-4 Metricel membrane mixed cellulose ester
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.