PM series balances are equipped with an innovative measuring system based on RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology. This enables operation with readability of 0.5g at capacity of 60 kg.Use of the new measuring system, which is a subject matter of RADWAG patent, guarantees stability of repeatability over time at a range sd<1d. The unique measuring system solution is characterized with great resistance to ambient conditions change.An in-built 4-point protection system prevents balance overloading, this ensures safety in case too heavy load is applied onto the weighing pan.
|display||5" graphic colour|
|power||100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.