The Sartorius MA160 MA IR Moisture Analyzer is ideal for determining the moisture level of foods, beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, paper materials and environmental protection. It can analyze a variety of samples under different conditions. Users can create and effectively manage proprietary measurement procedures in three simple steps, whether they work in the QC lab or in process control. The MA160 offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users of all skill levels. Its BetterClean design enables users to give the instrument parts a thorough cleaning. In addition, both the heating module and sample chamber are removable and dishwasher safe.
- 200g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 1g and 5g Repeatability
- 1mg/0.01% Readability
- Infrared heating, using an AURI heater, 600W
- 40ºC-160ºC temperature range in increments of 1ºC
- Standby temperature selectable from 40 to 100ºC
- Fully automatic, semi-automatic, manual shutoff settings with timer settings
- Mini USB, automatic printer detection, direct transfer to Microsoft® programs
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|pan-size||90 mm Dia|
|units-of-measure||Moisture content in %M and g, dry matter in %S and g, ATRO in %M/S|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.