Mark 3 is a flexible moisture analyzer system for labs and production facilities. Its optional modular add-ons provide the best solution for every measuring task. Its high-resolution weighing system also makes the Mark 3 HP suitable for precisely analyzing the moisture and water content of very dry samples. This feature makes it a genuine alternative to Karl-Fisher titration.
Sartorius Mark 3 is the ideal moisture analyzer for low moisture content samples due to its high-resolution weighing system. That is why many are using it instead of the much known Karl-Fisher titration. It comes with add-on features that aid in various measuring tasks too. The Mark 3 is also often compared to the convection oven system due to its precision and accuracy of results.
• This unit is compatible with the mark 2
• It comes with USB, serial and Ethernet based two-way connectivity
• It has up to four heater modules that can be managed by one control module
• It is a reliable and cost-effective substitute to the drying oven methods and Karl-Fischer titration
• The system is easy to operate
• There are an extensive variety of best laboratory practice settings for traceability and precise results
• The Mark can measure moisture contents of all samples whether they are solids, liquids or pastes.
|model||Mark 3 HP|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, Ratio,Volatiles, PPM, g|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.