SECURA213,210g by 0.001g,isoCAL,LEVEL-CONTROL,COLOR-TOUCHSCREEN,SQMIN,GLP The customer has independently verified that this equipment will work for their intended applications, and have reviewed the specifications and determined that it conforms with their requirements. The customer will contact the manufacturer directly for any technical support, inquiries, or issues on the unit. Should for any reason the customer decides to return the unit, a mandatory 25% re-stocking will apply.
•The Sartorius analytical balance is a type of lab balance that uses monolithic weight cell technology.
• It is used for measuring and analyzing the mass of objects in laboratories.
• Prices for these balances vary depending on features, accuracy, and other factors.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.