This Used Omnimark Mark 4 Moisture Analyzer can be used for quick and reliable determination of the moisture content of materials of liquid, pay and solid substances according to the method of thermogravimetry. The moisture analyzer saves work and speeds up routine procedures, making it ideal for laboratory and production environments. Its round ceramic IR heating element provides fast analysis time, gentle and uniform sample drying. The internal weight calibration offers convenient and reliable control of the accuracy of the moisturizer. The Mark 4 provides excellent readability under any lighting conditions and a backlit display that minimizes reading errors.
- 100g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 1mg/0.1mg, 0.01%/0.001% moisture content Readability
- 50g External Calibration Weight
- 200 Programs
- Drying Programs: Standard, Quick, Gentle, 3 Temperature Phases
- Drying Time: 6 seconds to 999 minutes
- Shutoff Criteria: Fully automatic, semi-automatic, ASAP, time (3x 999min) manual
- Display for Analysis Results: Moisture (calculated value), solids, RATIO, weight loss, residual weight (g or g/kg)
|custom-stock-status-message||Call for Availability|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, Ratio, g|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.