Polycap TF filter devices are among the finest disposable encapsulated filters. These capsules are made with durable, hydrophobic polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membranes in a polypropylene housing and are designed for use with organic solvents and chemically aggressive solutions.Resistant to most solvents, autoclavable, and integrity-testable.Available in .5, .1, .2, .45, and 1. um pore sizes.5 um capsules designed for ultra-clean applications; 1. um used for extended life and filtration of highly contamited solutions.Able to be sterilized by autoclaving with steam or EtO.Manufactured under very clean conditions in a Class 1 clean room and under ISO Quality Systems.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.