The general purpose hardened ashless filter paper with medium retention and flow rate. Extremely pure and strong with a hard surface. High chemical resistance to strong acid and alkali. Frequently used in the gravimetric alysis of metals in acid/alkali solutions and in collecting hydroxides after precipitation by strong alkalis.High retention of fine particles under demanding conditions. Slow flow rate. Very hard and strong with excellent chemical resistance. Often used in gravimetric metal determitions.Hardened ashless: .6% ash maximum. These filters are acid-hardened to give high wet strength and chemical resistance with extremely low ash content. The tough surface makes these filters suitable for a wide range of critical filtration procedures.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.