The fine particle retention of this popular grade is outstanding for its high retention efficiency at high flow rates and its high loading capacity. This is a smooth surface, high-retention borosilicate glass microfiber filter that withstands temperatures over 5 degrees C. Used for determining total suspended solids in water, removal of turbidity, and filtration of bacterial cultures. Grade 934-AH is used for a wide range of laboratory applications. It is recommended for water pollution monitoring, cell harvesting, liquid scintillation counting, and air pollution monitoring.
|dimension||50 x 300mm|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.