Autovial Syringeless Filters are preassembled filtration devices for removing Particulates from samples. They replace syringe-coupled filtration devices with single, disposable units.Autovial devices are comprised of two parts: a graduated Filter barrel and a plunger. The proven design features an integral Filter, built-in air purge, and a support stand that protects the recessed slip-luer tip. They are available in a 5 ml and 12 ml volume capacity. The Autovial Filter is selected according to membrane compatibility with the sample. In practice, the sample is poured into the 5 ml or 12 ml capacity Filter barrel. The plunger is inserted into the barrel until the bottom is securely in place; there is a gap of air between the sample and plunger. Then, the tip of the Autovial is placed into the mouth of an autosampler vial or container and the plunger compressed. Filtration begins immediately and, as the plunger is compressed until it reaches the bottom, the membrane is purged with air for maximum sample recovery. For direct instrument injection, a needle is placed on the Autovial slip-luer outlet.Single unit convenience saves time. No assembly required easier to load.Choice of Filter media. Compatible with a wide range of sample types.Ideal for hazardous samples. Self contained device eliminates risk of Filter pop-off.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.