Mini-UniPrep Syringeless Filters provide a faster and easier way to remove Particulates from samples being prepared for High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)/Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC) analysis. In fact, Mini-UniPrep lets you prepare samples in one-third the time required by other methods. Add up the time savings, plus the money saved from cutting multiple consumables out of the sample preparation process and you'll see huge benefits for your laboratory.Mini-UniPrep is a preassembled filtration device consisting of a .4 ml capacity chamber and a plunger. The plunger contains a filtration membrane at one end and a preattached cap/septum at the other. The plunger is pressed through the sample in the outer chamber and positive pressure forces the filtrate into the reservoir of the plunger. Air escapes through the vent hole until the locking ring is engaged, providing an air-tight seal. Within seconds the Mini-Uniprep can be placed into any approved autosampler for injection into your instrument. The device can be used either manually or with a compressor unit. The multi-compressor can process up to 6 samples at one time, further improving sample processing time and reducing the risk of hand stress. The Mini-UniPrep device is designed to fit into any autosampler accommodating 12 x 32 mm vials. alternatively, the septum can be pierced with a needle and the sample drawn off for manual injection into an analyzer.All-in-one filtration process allows you to process sample loads in one-third the time.Wide range of membrane choices from .2 and .45 um pore sizes to meet specific sample application requirements.Compatible with most major autosamplers.Fewer consumables required. This all-in-one device eliminates the need for syringe Filter, syringe, vial and septum. Reduce costs by up to 4%.
Slit septum cap enables Mini-UniPrep use with current robotics on HPLC instruments for high throughput automation.Durable yet flexible slit septum cap has been specially designed for instruments with sensitive sampling needs. Sample evaporation is minimal.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.