The Radwag WLC 10/A2 Precision Balance Basic Line is perfect for laboratories and industrial plants to use for a wide assortment of weighing applications with fast, reliable results. These include animal weighing, parts counting, percent setup, checkweighing, measurements in Newton and caps lock of max indication.
The backlit display features crisp numbers that are easy to read. Under-hook weighing provides an alternative for bulky items. It comes with an RS-232 output and an internal rechargeable battery, allowing the user to move it anywhere it needs to be.Features and Benefits:
- Maximum weight capacity: 10kg
- Internal, rechargeable battery makes it suitable to use the balance anywhere
- Includes 7 functions for weighing, measuring, parts counting, totalizing and more
- Backlit LCD guarantees clear weighing result displays
- RS-232 and USB interfaces allow fast communication with computers, printers, barcode readers and other devices
- Real-time clock and ALIBI memory for result logging and accurate time tracking
|Manufacturer Part Number||WLC 10/A2|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||Two (2) Year|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here