Industrial plants and laboratories can rely on fast, reliable results when they use the Radwag WLC 20/A2 Precision Balance Basic Line for their weighing applications. They can use is for a wide variety of applications, such as percent setup, animal weighing, measurements in Newton, parts counting and caps lock of max indication.
The backlit display features crisp, bold numbers that are easy to read. RS-232 output and a rechargeable, internal battery will keep the balance powered in areas without an adequate power source.Features and Benefits:
- Internal, rechargeable battery makes it suitable to use the balance anywhere
- Includes 7 functions for weighing, measuring, parts counting, peak hold and more
- Backlit LCD guarantees clear weighing result displays
- RS-232 and USB interfaces allow fast communication with computers, printers, barcode readers and other devices
- Real-time clock and ALIBI memory for result logging and accurate time tracking
|Manufacturer Part Number||WLC 20/A2|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||Two (2) Year|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here