As an Authorize Dealer, we display the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) set by the manufacturer. You can view the special discounted price by adding this item to your shopping cart. You can always remove it later.
Lab specialists can rely on fast, precise results when they use the Radwag WLC 60/C2/K Precision Balance for their weighing applications. These include measurements in Newton, caps lock of max indication, percent setup, parts counting and animal weighing.
Users don’t need a reliable power source because the balance comes with an RS-232 output and a rechargeable, internal battery. They can read the display under any lighting conditions, thanks to the backlighting.Features and Benefits:
- Maximum weight capacity: 60kg
- Internal, rechargeable battery makes it suitable to use the balance anywhere
- Includes 7 functions for weighing, measuring, parts counting, peak hold and more
- Backlit LCD guarantees clear weighing result displays, regardless of the lighting conditions
- RS-232 and USB interfaces allow fast communication with computers, printers, barcode readers and other devices
- Real-time clock and ALIBI memory for result logging and accurate time tracking
|Model||WLC(WPT) 60/C2 K/R|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WLC 60/C2/K|
|Pan Size||400x500 mm|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||2 Years|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here