This Reconditioned CEM Labwave 9000 Microwave Moisture Analyzer provides fast, real-time results that are immediately available for process control and quality control. Its durable construction provides reliable operation in the laboratory as well as production environments. The LabWave 9000™ does not require any calibration before performing measuring applications. It provides precise microwave power control in 1% increments, allowing reproducible drying without degradation. Menu-driven software makes this analyzer very easy to use. It offers storage of operating parameters for up to 20 programs. Serial ports make it convenient to connect the LabWave 9000™ to a variety of laboratory balances and personal computers for data collection.
- 50g Maximum Weight Capacity
- Measure/Solids Range: 0.01% to 99.9T in liquids, solids and slurries
- 0.01% Resolution
- 0.1mg Readability
- Microwave Power: 0 to 100% of full power in 1% increments
- Program Storage: 20 methods
- Data Entry: Alphanumeric keypad with menu-driven software
- High Resolution Backlit LCD Graphics Display
- 25-pin, parallel type Printer Port
- Computer Port: RS232, 9-pin, IBM AT compatible
- External Balance Port, RS232, 9-pin
|Brand||Microwave Moisture Analyzer|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LW9000|
|Results Readability||0.01% Moisture|
|Units of Measure||%Moisture, %Solids, g|
|Pan Size||9.0 cm|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||Six (6) Month Covering Parts and Labor|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here