The Reconditioned CEM Smart System 5 Microwave Moisture Analyzer offers many features that make it suitable for the pharmaceutical, dairy, chemical, wastewater and food industries. Compact and rugged, the Smart System 5 can be utilized on the production floor or inside laboratories. It accurately analyzes a variety of sample types including powders, slurries and solids in a wide variety of applications. It can also analyze difficult samples such as total solids, total volatile solids, chemical and polymer slurries and heat-sensitive samples. The analyzer comes with easy-to-use multilingual software with help screens which guide the operator through a test.
- 50g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.01% to 99.9% Moisture/Solids Range in Liquids, Solids and Slurries
- 0.01% Readability
- Program/Data Storage: 100 methods/300 results
- Standard Software: Constant weight & time, Fat, Moisture, TS, TSS, TVSS, Dilutions, syringe weighing
- Keypad with Menu-driven Software
- Black & White VGZ (320 x 240) Display
- Accessory Ports: 2 serial, RS232 nine-pin ports for external balance, computer or bar code, 1 parallel port, 25-pin per external printer
- Internal Impact Printer
|Brand||Microwave Moisture Analyzer|
|Model||Smart System 5|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Smart 5|
|Results Readability||0.01% Moisture|
|Units of Measure||%Moisture, %Solids, g|
|Pan Size||9.0 cm|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||One (1) Year Covering Parts and Labor|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here