DescriptionConstructed of pure PTFE to be permanently hydrophobic
- Not wetted by air humidity to allow unhindered passage of air
- Excellent chemical compatibility (pH 1 to 14) and low adsorption (Gamma Globulin 8µg/cm²
- Lab applications:
- The main application is air/gas filtration, even at low differential pressures
- Also ideal for filtration of solvents and acids to which other filter types are not resistant
(Must be prewetted with ethanol or methanol before filtration of aqueous media)
- A variety of non-sterile, white membranes without grids:
- 0.2µm, 0.45µm, 1.2µm and 5.0µm pore sizes
- 13, 25, 37, 47, 50, 90 and 100mm diameters
- Can be sterilized by autoclaving at 121° or 134°C or with ethylene oxide
- Bulk packed in boxes of 100 (boxes of 25 for the 90 or 100mm filters)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Manufacturer Part Number||11803--50------N|
|Quantity per Pack||100/pk.|
|Liquid Flow Rate||80mL/min. (Isopropanol)|
|For Use With (Application)||Air/gas-filtration|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here