DescriptionCompletely water soluble to maintain microorganisms
- Viability of collected microorganisms is retained for a relevant and meaningful sampling time
- Microbes in one sample can be cultivated in/on different nutrient media
- Low and high bacteria counts can be measured
- Sample is not affected by inhibitors
- Solubility of the gelatin filter is a prerequisite for virus sampling
- Available as filter discs, suitable for the filter holder 17655 (80mm dia.) supplied with the MD8 Airscan, as well as in smaller diameters.
- Disposable filter options are individually packaged, presterilized and ready-to-connect units, each consisting of a gelatin membrane filter and a holder
- Bac. subtilis niger spores 99.9995% at 0.25m/s inlet velocity
- Coli-Phages: phage T1, 99.9% at 0.3m/s inlet velocity and 50% rel. air humidity
- Phage T3, 99.94% at 0.3 m/s inlet velocity and 80% rel. air
|Manufacturer Part Number||12602--47----ALK|
|Quantity per Pack||10 × 5 Pk.|
|Individually Wrapped||No - 5 filters/bag|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here