The Sartorius MA160 MA IR Moisture Analyzer is ideal for determining the moisture level of foods, beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, paper materials and environmental protection. It can analyze a variety of samples under different conditions. Users can create and effectively manage proprietary measurement procedures in three simple steps, whether they work in the QC lab or in process control. The MA160 offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users of all skill levels. Its BetterClean design enables users to give the instrument parts a thorough cleaning. In addition, both the heating module and sample chamber are removable and dishwasher safe.
- 200g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 1g and 5g Repeatability
- 1mg/0.01% Readability
- Infrared heating, using an AURI heater, 600W
- 40ºC-160ºC temperature range in increments of 1ºC
- Standby temperature selectable from 40 to 100ºC
- Fully automatic, semi-automatic, manual shutoff settings with timer settings
- Mini USB, automatic printer detection, direct transfer to Microsoft® programs
|Manufacturer Part Number||MA160|
|Units of Measure||Moisture content in %M and g, dry matter in %S and g, ATRO in %M/S|
|Pan Size||90 mm Dia|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||2 years|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here