The Sartorius MA35 Moisture Analyzer provides fast and accurate moisture analysis for a variety of samples, making it ideal to use in a QC or laboratory setting. It comes with four display modes that indicate the moisture percentage, solids percentage, ratio percentage and residue measurement in grams. Users can use the fully automatic timer or enter a specific time to conduct their analysis. The single program memory saves time because the user can use the program to make multiple runs. The RS-232C allows users to connect the analyzer with a computer or printer. They can then run a short report or a comprehensive GLP report in one of 6 languages.
- 35g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 1mg Weight Accuracy
- 0.01% Readability
- % moisture, % dry weight (solids), % Ratio, g residue Display Modes
- Fully Automatic and Timer Settings (0.1-99 min.) Analysis Modes
- Infrared Heating using metal heating elements
- 40ºC - 160ºC Temperature Range, with 1º increments
- Icon Display Operator Guidance
- 1 Program Memory
- Memory for data storage: End point up to the next moisture analysis run
- Data Printer: Short report and comprehensive GLP report in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian or Russian
- RS-232C Data Interface Port
|Manufacturer Part Number||SartoriusMA35|
|Results Readability||0.01% Moisture|
|Units of Measure||%Moisture, %Solids, % Regain ,Ratio, g|
|Pan Size||9.0 cm|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||2 Year|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here