The Sartorius Mark 3 LTEP Moisture Analyzer offers an optional modular system and many features that makes it ideal for production facilities and labs in a variety of industries. Fast measuring times provide greater flexibility that lets technicians adapt their processes quickly. The Mark 3 LTE can analyze moisture contents that range from 1.00% to 99.90%, whether the samples are solid, liquid or pasty. Thanks to the machine’s intuitive interface, inexperienced users can operate it with the press of a button. Effective password protection not only prevents theft, but eliminates the risk of costly data loss. Comes with with sample pans, tweezers and the necessary cables and cord.
- 40g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.01% Display of Results
- Repeatability of 1g: ± 0.2%
- Repeatability of 5g: ± 0.05%
- Recommended moisture range: 1.0-99.90%
- Heat Source: Four parallel infrared quartz cylinders
- Modular Configuration: Optional up to 4 heater modules connectable
- Internal Printer: Optional internal thermal printer, 40 character graphic
- 60 programs, fail-safe storage
- User management: 20 users password protected storable
|Manufacturer Part Number||Mark 3LTEP|
|Results Readability||0.01% Moisture|
|Units of Measure||%Moisture, %Solids, Ratio,Volatiles, PPM, g|
|Pan Size||10.0 cm|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||2 Years|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here