This Used Omnimark Mark 4 Moisture Analyzer can be used for quick and reliable determination of the moisture content of materials of liquid, pay and solid substances according to the method of thermogravimetry. The moisture analyzer saves work and speeds up routine procedures, making it ideal for laboratory and production environments. Its round ceramic IR heating element provides fast analysis time, gentle and uniform sample drying. The internal weight calibration offers convenient and reliable control of the accuracy of the moisturizer. The Mark 4 provides excellent readability under any lighting conditions and a backlit display that minimizes reading errors.
- 100g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 1mg/0.1mg, 0.01%/0.001% moisture content Readability
- 50g External Calibration Weight
- 200 Programs
- Drying Programs: Standard, Quick, Gentle, 3 Temperature Phases
- Drying Time: 6 seconds to 999 minutes
- Shutoff Criteria: Fully automatic, semi-automatic, ASAP, time (3x 999min) manual
- Display for Analysis Results: Moisture (calculated value), solids, RATIO, weight loss, residual weight (g or g/kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||Mark 4|
|Results Readability||0.001% Moisture|
|Units of Measure||%Moisture, %Solids, Ratio, g|
|Pan Size||9.0 cm|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||90 day|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here