- Excellent for protecting vacuum pump systems from solvent vapor or gaseous contaminants and aqueous aerosols.
- Designed for in-line use with stepped barb connections for 10 to 12 mm i.d. hose.
- Available with choice of chemical trap: activated carbon, molecular sieve, or desiccant.
- Membrane retains 99.99% of airbone particles greater than 0.1 µm.
- Features hydrophobic polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane.
The easy-to-use VACU-GUARD in-line filter devices help to confine and isolate infectious materials in vacuum systems and protect the laboratory.
Returns and Refunds
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here