HFT1000 Glass Free
- Balance Capacity 110 Grams
- Readability of Results 0.05%
- Balance Readability 0.005Gram
- Temperature Range 50 - 160° C
- Halogen Rapid Heating
- RS232 Connection
- Single Test Parameter Memory
- One (1) Year Warranty
- Test Result Storage
This DSC HFT 1000 -23™ Moisture Analyzer is ideal for measuring the moisture level in a wide variety of products, making it suitable for just about any application. Its custom backlit display contains a simple user interface, which makes it very easy for anyone to use, regardless of their skill level. Set the heating temperature in 5-degree increments for applications that require precision heating. The bi-directional RS-232 output allows users to connect the analyzer directly to their PC or printer. Because the infrared heating technology contains no glass, this analyzer is perfect to use for applications which prohibit glass.
- 110g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 3g and 10g Repeatability
- 0.1%/0.01% Readability
- Bi-directional RS-232 Output
- Infrared (No Glass) Heating Technology
- 50º to 160º C in 5º Temperature Increments
- 4 Shutoff/Timing Modes
- Custom Backlit LCD Display
- Single Use Test Data Base
- %moisture, %solids, weight (g), temperature and time Result Display
- English Display Language
- 3.5-inch Pan Size
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, g|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.