CENTREX(TM) Centrifuge Filters: Disposable filtration units designed for centrifuge systems; ideal for automated systems and high-speed batch filtration with robots. For the removal of particles or bacteria from aqueous or solvent solutions and gas streams.
Features and Benefits
Rapid and simple preparation of a large number of samples; Considerably reduced contamination risk when working with radioactive biologically hazardous material.
Analytical Sample Prep, HPLC; Qualitative Analysis; Filtration of Aqueous Solutions ; 0.45µm CA for the rapid elution of agarose gels; Nylon and CA for the removal of particles and microorganisms from HPLC samples; CA and NC for rapid clearing and filtration of aqueous solutions.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.