MTC Bio’s 5mL Screw-Cap MacroTubes™ take all of the conveniences of standard 15mL conical tubes and scales them down for space efficiency and decreased natural resource consumption. Useful from -86°C to 110°C, these tubes are a valuable resource for boiling and for sample preservation at very low temperatures. Choose from gamma sterilized racked packaging with attached caps or non-sterile bulk packaging with separate caps. The foam racks are similar to the packaging normally associated with 15mL tubes (upright with caps attached), but they require about 60% less storage space.
• Compatible with standard equipment
• Centrifuge at up to 25,000xg
• RNase, DNase & pyrogen free
• Unsurpassed Clarity
• Dual graduations at every 0.2mL and 0.5mL
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.