Under current regulations, specimen collection cards, including neotal screening cards, which are to be used for human diagnostic tests, are classified as "other" IVD devices under the European IVD Directive and require the CE mark if sold within the European Union. All 93 specimen collection devices manufactured and printed by Whatman for neotal testing in the EU undergo post-printing quality control and carry the CE mark. Whatman will assume no responsibility for the quality or performance of 93 collection devices converted, printed, or packaged by third party suppliers.
|diameter-mm||132.3 x 140|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.