Pressure filtration devices with a sample loading cylinder are suitable for batch filtration of samples from 2 ml. Devices without infusion cylinders are connected inline and are suitable for larger volumes of several liters.Filtration of liquids and gases is possible, including sterile filtration of serums or clear filtration of media that are difficult to filter, especially those that are highly viscous. Membranes, paper or glass fiber filter discs can be used. Cleaning and changing of filters is completed in a few steps.All units are equipped with pressure-resistant filter supports. High-quality silicone or PTFE O-rings seal the systems. Please ensure that you use only intact seals for safety reasons. PTFE versions are available in addition to stainless steel devices.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.