The Reconditioned CEM Smart System 5 Microwave Moisture Analyzer offers many features that make it suitable for the pharmaceutical, dairy, chemical, wastewater and food industries. Compact and rugged, the Smart System 5 can be utilized on the production floor or inside laboratories. It accurately analyzes a variety of sample types including powders, slurries and solids in a wide variety of applications. It can also analyze difficult samples such as total solids, total volatile solids, chemical and polymer slurries and heat-sensitive samples. The analyzer comes with easy-to-use multilingual software with help screens which guide the operator through a test.
- 50g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.01% to 99.9% Moisture/Solids Range in Liquids, Solids and Slurries
- 0.01% Readability
- Program/Data Storage: 100 methods/300 results
- Standard Software: Constant weight & time, Fat, Moisture, TS, TSS, TVSS, Dilutions, syringe weighing
- Keypad with Menu-driven Software
- Black & White VGZ (320 x 240) Display
- Accessory Ports: 2 serial, RS232 nine-pin ports for external balance, computer or bar code, 1 parallel port, 25-pin per external printer
- Internal Impact Printer
|brand||Microwave Moisture Analyzer|
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|model||Smart System 5|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, g|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||One (1) Year Covering Parts and Labor|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.