Condition: like new, in original box;
100% Satisfaction from our clients!
Warranty: One (1) Year Covering Parts and Labor
The A&D MF50 Moisture Analyzer is suitable to use for a variety of applications. It has a translucent window that allows users to check the heating process. Other features include the Self Check function, quick reference card and standard RS-232C. The MF50 produces data output for daily record management that meets industry standards and compliance requirements. Users can view the data measured by the MF50 directly on their computer screen, with the combination of the RS232C standard interface and the WinCT-Moisture software. It is effective for determining measurement conditions such as heating temperature, saving time in measurement and improving accuracy.
- 51g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.002g Weight Resolution
- 0.05%/0.1%/1% Moisture Content Display
- Halogen Lamp Heating Technology
- 20 Memory of Measurement Programs
- Standard/Quick/Step/Ramp Heating Modes
- Large VFD Display Type
- RS232C Standard Interface
- 50 Data Memory Functions
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, % Regain ,Ratio, g|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||One (1) Year Covering Parts and Labor|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.