As an Authorize Dealer, we display the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) set by the manufacturer. You can view the special discounted price by adding this item to your shopping cart. You can always remove it later.
The Precisa XM 60-HR Laboratory Superior Standard Moisture Analyzer was designed for daily high-throughput use in QC environments or the laboratory. It comes with memory for 20 methods that can be set up and stored for use at any time. Each method sets a target heating temperature, heat rate “ramp” method and choice of five endpoint (stop) methods including AdaptStop™, which is a fully automatic endpoint mode. The XM 60-HR offers three heating options, which include Halogen, Infrared or glass-free Metal for FDA/HAACP requirements. This analyzer comes computer and printer ready, with GLP/GMP/ISO print formats with a date and time stamp.
- 124g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.0001g Readability
- 0.001% Moisture Readability
- 0.1mg Repeatability
- 30-230ºC Temperature Range with 1º Increments
- Halogen, Infrared, Metal (glass-free available) Heating Technology
- Weighing Units: % moisture (weight loss), % solid (% residue), g/kg, residual, Loss
- Displays in English, French and German
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- RS232 Standard Interface
- Free Precisa download utility on website
|Manufacturer Part Number||1-330-9243B-002|
|Units of Measure||% moisture (% weight loss), % solid (% residue), g/kg, residual, Loss|
|Warranty (covering parts and labor)||2 Year|
Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
Returned items that are determined to be in brand new condition for re-sale will be issued 100% credit. Read more here