3-3/4" W x 7" L (9.5 x 18 cm)
3.0 mil (.076 mm) thick
Box of 250
These special bags contain a third layer of finely perforated polyethylene, which filters out the solids in the sample when used in a homogenizer blender. Bags feature a filter layer of finely perforated polyethylene, to separate the liquid and solids, allowing for easy pipetting of the sample. The hole diameter in the filter layer measures .013 inches (.33 mm), 330 microns, and there are 1,840 holes per square inch, 285 per square cm. The filter is sealed into the perimeter of the bag on the sides and bottom, allowing the sample to be placed in the bag on either side. The liquid will transfer through the filter, but the solids stay on one side.
Capacity is measured in fluid ounces when the bag is closed and tab is folded over three times. Volume and dimensions are approximate; bags should not be used at temperatures above 180
|quantity-per-pack||box of 250|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.