A wider selection of capacities & resolutions, and remote-zeroing has been included in a
low-profile rugged housing. For years the EK/EW series balances have been top selling
products. Now the new EK-i Compact Balances have been designed to continue this
tradition with enhanced capacities and resolutions, and EW-i series comes with attractive
triple ranges of weighing. All feature RS-232C as standard and are designed to meet
weights and measures regulations of various countries (e.g. NTEP, EC).
|counting-mode||Manual, AC adapter|
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|dimensions||7.5 x 8.6 x 2.1" / 190 x 218 x 53 mm|
|display||7 segment LCD with backlight (character height 0.63" / 16 mm)|
|display-update||10 times / second|
|net-weight||3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg|
|operating-temperature||–10°C - 40°C / 14°F - 104°F, less than 85% R.H. (non-condensing)|
|pan-size||5.2 x 6.7" / 133 x 170 mm|
|percent-mode||Max. count: 12,000 pcs Min. unit weight: 0.1 g No. of samples: 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 pieces|
|power||AC adapter or Ni-MH battery pack (option)|
|resolution||1200 x 0.1 g (Gram) 42.330 x 0.005 oz (Decimal Ounce) 2.6455 x 0.0005 lb (Decimal Pound) 38.580 x 0.005 ozt (Troy Ounce) 771.6 x 0.1 dwt (Pennyweight) 6000.0 x 0.5 ct (Carat) 320.00 x 0.05 mom (Momme) 18518 x 2 GN (Grain Unit) 31.745 x 0.005 tl (Tael, H.K|
|sensitivity-drift-ppm-c||20 ppm/°C, 10°C - 30°C / 50°F - 86°F|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||5 Year Warranty|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.