The Gemini GR-200 Analytical Balance is designed to meet your specific weighing needs. capicity 210g and readability 0.1mg, this durable instrument has all of the features you need for routine weighings in a compact design with large LCD display & space saving capabilities. Also, check out A&D FZ-120i FZ-i Series Precision Balance
|counting-mode||Manual, AC Adapter, Reference Card|
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|display-update||5 times per second / 10 times per second|
|operating-temperature||5°C ~ 40°C / 41°F ~ 104°F, RH less than 85%|
|pan-size||85mm / 3.3" dia.|
|power||100, 120, 220, 240 VAC (AC Adapter) 50 Hz/60 Hz, 11VA|
|sensitivity-drift-ppm-c||±2ppm/°C (10°C ~ 30°C / 50°F ~ 86°F)|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||5 Year Warranty|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.