The A&D HC-15Ki HC-I Series Counting Scale has a 30 lb capacity and 0.005 lb readability. HC-15Ki comes with a 11.8 x 8.3" / 300 x 210 mm weighing pan. Manufacturer offers a limited 2 Year warranty.
|battery||AC adapter (Standard) or SLA Battery (Option), Battery Operating Time: Approx. 80-hour (without interface)|
|counting-mode||Instruction manual, AC adapter|
|display-update||Approximately 10 times per second|
|operating-temperature||-10°C - 40°C / 14°F - 104°F, 85%RH or lower (No condensation)|
|pan-size||11.8 x 8.3" / 300 x 210 mm|
|power||AC adapter (Standard) or SLA Battery (Option), Battery Operating Time: Approx. 80-hour (without interface)|
|resolution||1 / 750,000|
|sample-size||10 pieces normal -5, 25, 50, 100, or random number, user selectable|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.