The A&D MF-50 Moisture Analyzer will provide accurate measurements for a wide variety of applications. It comes with 10 sets of measurement programs that can be stored and recalled, saving time will preventing user error. Users can store up to 10 measurement program sets and 50 data measurement results for later printing. Five choices of measurement programs are provided, including Standard, Automatic, Quick, Timer and Manual Mode. Choose between the Standard, Quick, Step and Ramp heating modes to achieve the best result for samples. The MF-50 comes with a large, easy-to-read VFD display that will help users determine the results of their measurements.
- 51g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.002g Weight Resolution
- 0.05%/0.1%/1% Moisture Content Display
- Moisture Content Accuracy - 0.20% over 0.05%
- Straight Type Halogen Lamp Heating Technology
- 50-200ºC Drying Temperature with 1ºC Increments
- 10 sets of Measurement Programs
- 4 Measurement Modes
- Standard/ Quick/Step/Ramp Heating Modes
- Large VFD Display
- RS-232C Standard Interface
- 50 Data Memory
- GLP/GMP/ISO Format Printing
- Standard Self Check Function
- WinCT Standard Communication Software
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|heating-technology||Halogen lamp (Straight type, 400 Watt max, 5000 hours)|
|pan-size||85 mm dia. / 2.16" dia.|
|power||AC 100V to 120V (3A) or AC 200V to 240V (1.5A), 50/60 Hz, Approx. 400W|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.