Advanced Sensor Technology.Smart-SHS is the latest advancement in our super hybrid design, construction and algorithms.Increased productivity via faster stabilization times (1 second in fast mode).Lower cost of ownership due to reduce number of parts and maintenance accessibility.Innovative Solutions.Electronically Controlled Load (ECL) does a self-diagnostic before performing an internal repeatability test without an external weight, all in less than a minute and a half. Dia-Check – the diagnostic result that validates if the balance critically passes or fails.SD – standard deviation that allows for daily precision check, ideal for S.O.P.s.QuickMin-S – determines minimum sample weight in any given environment.Min-S Alert – alerts user to ensures they are operating within USP41 compliance.Impact Shock Detection (ISD).Impact-alert visually and audibly indicates the magnitudes of impact shocks.Shock-log documents date, time, and shock level.Flow Rate Display (FRD).Helps streamline and improve filling or dosing accuracy and precision.FR-Cal – calculates, displays/outputs the mass or volume flow rate by entering density.FR-Compare – comparator that provides feedback if the flow rate is within limits.Good Data Management.Internal/external calibration with easy one-touch button - performs and documents internal calibration.Automatic Self-Calibration (ASC) – auto calibrates based on temperature and time interval.Password-Protect – offers password-protection up to 11 users and 1 administrator.GLP/GMP/GCP Compliance with full calibration reports.Leveling Made Easy.Bright-bubble – large, easy-to-see, front mounted spirit level with LED Illumination.Fly-thumbwheel is effortless and accessible, allows ergonomic adjustment with anti-slip feet.Simple User and Data Interface.Six straightforward keys – ON/OFF, CAL, MODE, SAMPLE, PRINT, REZERO.Reverse backlit LCD is a large display with great black and white contrast, provides excellent visibility.Stainless steel pan and dust-plate can be easily removed for cleaning.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.