For quick, accurate bulk counting — whether it's stock-taking or order picking — the Cruiser CDT allows users to connect an auxiliary platform. Easily connect the second weighing platform to the Cruiser and control both using the CDT's full numeric keypad. The optional platforms can handle bulk parts with its large capacity while the CDT provides superior accuracy for a better counting solution. The scale automatically refines the piece weight for greater accuracy. The included RS-232 and an optional USB interfaces provides quick data communication with printers and computers, for intuitive integration into secondary systems. Users can store and recall up to 99 items in the CDT's memory for management of frequently used parts. The internal rechargeable battery lets the scale to be used anywhere, even if power is not available.
|power||12VDC 800mA adapter|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.